Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Planning

We are still in the planning stages here, but keep an eye on this blog for updates.


The Finding Jenn Project was created in the memory of Jennifer Walsh, who passed away from Cystic Fibrosis at the age of 28. Jenn was a talented member and a loved and supportive member of the CF community. By knitting PICC bands and other port protectors, knitters can offer support to others with CF. Details are coming, including PICC band pattern, where to send the bands, photos, information about CF, and how to donate to cure this disease.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is wonderful, what a great way to honor her memory. I am totally going to learn how to knit!!! You guys are incredible, great information/explanations.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never met or talked with Jen but I would love to make some PICC bands. I am a beginner knitter (meaning, I can do one stich and make a scarf or blanket) with a BFF with CF

    ReplyDelete